Take-Aways for Gardens Magic 2019
One of our favourite summer activities in Wellington is the Gardens Magic concerts in the Botanic Garden. From Tues 22nd Jan through Sun 27th Jan, we’ll be selling wraps or 'finger food' dinner boxes for people to take to the concerts. Don't worry about making your own picnic after work and treat yourself to something different - flavourful Middle Eastern treats with heart.
Wrap Options - $13 each
- Lamb Wrap: Lamb Kubbah, hummus, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pickled carrots, mint yogurt dressing, wrapped in pita bread
- Falafel Wrap: Homemade falafel, hummus, lettuce, tomato, pickled beetroot, and grated carrots, wrapped in pita bread (DF, VG, V)
- Chicken Wrap: Spiced chicken, capsicum walnut pesto, lettuce, tomato, and cucumber, wrapped in pita bread
A selection of the following...
- Kubbah - Spiced lamb and bulgar wheat meatball (DF)
- Sfiha - Middle eastern savouries topped with labne (V)
- Sri Lankan Samosa - Spiced potato wrapped in vegan pastry (VG)
- Aja - Syrian potato and zucchini with warming spices, topped with labne (GF, V)
- Falafel - Homemade chickpea and herb spiced patties (VG, GF, DF, NF)
- Lamb Sambousek - Minced spice lamb pie in flaky filo pastry (NF)
GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, NF = Nut Free, V = Vegetarian, VG = Vegan
Please fill out this Order Form at least 24 hours before the night you'd like the food.
Food can be picked up between 4:30pm and 7:30pm from our kitchen in Wellington CBD (off Bond St) or near the Gardens from outside Goods Cafe & Manufactory at 342A Tinakori Road (just behind Sprig & Fern). On the order form you will be asked to select which pick up location you'd prefer.
After receiving your order, we will email an invoice with the option to pay by credit card or bank account transfer.
Kindly note that all food must be ordered and paid for in advance. We will not be taking walk-up orders and will not be accepting payments at pick up.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com with the subject heading 'Gardens Magic'