Help us out?
So many lovely people support our kaupapa, and are asking how they can help Pomegranate Kitchen thrive. Here are some ideas, we'd love to hear more ideas from our supporters, just send us an email or pop it on our Facebook page!
- Donate ingredients - we use heaps of spring onions, radishes, mint, parsley, tomatoes, capsicums, onions, and lettuce. If you have a surplus in your garden, just get in touch and we can arrange for delivery.
- Support our lunch delivery business - if you can get some friends or workmates to order lunch too, it helps a lot.
- Support our catering business - do you have a birthday coming up? Is your team planning a meeting? What about hosting a dinner or special event? We'd welcome the opportunity to supply a quote for the work. Catering events so far includes an award ceremony, birthday parties, work meetings, morning teas, drinks and finger food and lunch for a conference.
- Spread the word - if you like what we are doing, and how our food tastes, do help promote Pomegranate Kitchen to your friends and on social media.
- Donate through this website - we have added an option for giving as a cart item, so just add it as you would a lunch item if you would like to make a donation.
- Volunteer your IT skills - especially design, coding, and Shopify!